Visit MHT-CET 2019 official websites for detailed information about admissions 2019-20
Undergraduate Admissions: 2019-20 admission brochure
MHT-CET Information Brochure AY: 2019-20
Undergraduate Admissions: 2018-19
1. Documents required for First Year Engineering Admission AY:2018-19
2. Direct Second Year admission notification AY:2018-19
3. Visit DTE website for more information about Direct Second Year admissions 2018-19
For more details, please get in touch with our admission cell.
Postgraduate Courses Admissions
Institute level Admissions
20% of the total seats are assigned to the college management for admissions. Please contact the admission cell in-charge in the college premises for more details.
CENTRALIZED ADMISSION PROCESS
1. Competent Authority for Admissions in the state of Maharashtra shall conduct rounds of Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
2. The admission process starts by filling up and submission of “Online Application form” through computer connected to Internet on the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
3. Document verification and in-person confirmation of application form is done at ARC for GATE candidates (sponsored/Non-sponsored category)
4. Declaration of Provisional merit lists for all GATE (Sponsored and Non-sponsored)
5. Display of Final Merit Lists on website (tentatively on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in)
6. Display of Institute-wise Seat Distribution for Round I (Sponsored/Non sponsored & NRI).
7. Online Submission and Confirmation of Option form for CAP Round I by all GATE (Sponsored and Non-sponsored) candidates by himself/herself.
8. Allotment of Sponsored/Non Sponsored category seats to candidates (Round 1)
9. Reporting and Securing Admission by the Sponsored/Non Sponsored candidates at the allotted institutes.
10. Display of Institute wise vacant seats for CAP Round II arisen due to non-reporting/non-allotment of CAP Round I
11. Online Submission and Confirmation of Option form for CAP Round II by all GATE (Sponsored and Non-sponsored), candidates by himself/herself.
12. Allotment of Sponsored/Non-Sponsored category seats to candidates (Round II)
13. Reporting and Securing Admission by the Sponsored/Non-Sponsored candidates at the allotted institutes.
14. Display of Institute wise vacant seats for CAP Round III by counseling arisen due to non-reporting/non-allotment of CAP Round II
15. Round of admission by counseling (CAP Round-III) in person at center which will be informed on DTE website.
16. Reporting to the institute as per allotment in counseling round (CAP Round-III)
17. Admissions by paying fees and commencement of new academic year.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION THROUGH CAP
1. Candidate should be an Indian National.
Candidate should have passed/appeared Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology from State Governments/MHRD approved institutions, with at least 50 % Aggregate marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
The candidate should possess Bachelor degree in the relevant course of Engineering or Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria of the Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU). Please visit http://www.unipune.ac.in/pdf_files/EligibilityConditions.pdf for details or contact our admission section.
2. Having Positive and valid GATE Score in respective qualifying branch
Please Note that if you have appeared in GATE Examination and have marks below qualifying marks, you can still apply on the basis of Marks obtained out of 100. [Candidates appeared earlier GATE exams and have marks above qualifying marks are only eligible for admission through CAP
FILLING AND SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The procedure for filling and submission of online application form is specified on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/. Please refer the same here for your convenience.
1. Online Application Form will be available at the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in, against the e-payment of the application processing fees, through net banking facility available on the web portal.
2. The application form processing fees will be specified for Maharashtra State (General Category), NRI and OMS candidates, for reserved category candidates and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State
3. This fee is to be paid through net banking by Internet Payment, Credit Card or Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
4. You should sign on the printout of online filled Application Form and attach the required attested copies of documents.
5. You should report in person to the ARC for confirmation of Application form along with attested true copies and original documents for verification as per the schedule. Applications submitted online and subsequently confirmed at ARCs are only considered valid for further processing, hence ensure online submission.
6. Please note that applications sent by Post/Courier etc. to ARCs/DTE office are rejected by DTE. The list of ARC, Information Brochure with rules and regulations, CAP Rounds, Reporting etc will be available on DTE website for downloading and printing.
For more details, please refer Information Brochure published by DTE on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in or get in touch with our admission cell.